Monday, July 8, 2013

Avatar Has Nothing to Do With Blue People

Blog It July Day #7
Your guilty pleasure TV shows.

Well, that's an easy one!

My guilty pleasure TV show is Avatar: The Last Airbender. It. Is. So. Amazing. And, yes, it is a cartoon aimed at 10-year-olds. I don't care. I love cartoons in general, and Avatar is the top of the pack. I have watched the entire series at least four times. It really has everything I want. Funny? Check. Interesting, complex likeable characters? Check. Intriguing, intense storyline? Check. Loveable animal sidekicks? Check. Super scary villains? Check. Cool world building stuff? Check.

In other words, it is AWESOME. It's no longer on Netflix (majorly sad), but if you can watch it, you should. So worth it.


My friend got me an Appa stuffed animal for my birthday last year. I highly recommend it.
Giant flying bison are so cute and physics defying. It's great.

P. S. There is no movie based on this TV show. No movie exists. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment