Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lovely Music

Blog it July Day #13
What are three of your favorite love songs?

1. "How" by Regina Spektor
This isn't a happily ever after song - but it's definitely a love song, anyway. And it is SO BEAUTIFUL. The first time I heard it was at a concert last fall. Regina Spektor truly has an incredible voice.


2. I love the song "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson for it's sheer charm and breezy, laid back feel. It's a song that seems to say, we've got all the time in the world.


3. This list wouldn't be complete without something from a Disney movie. (Come on, you know it's true!) I could be classy and go with something old school, but the one that gets me every time - God, this is embarrassing - is "I See the Light" from Tangled.


There are others, but those are the first ones that came to mind. Hope you enjoyed the videos. :)

P.S. Other favorites include "Just a Dream" by Nelly (but I actually like this cover better) and "Moon River" from Breakfast at Tiffany's

No comments:

Post a Comment