Monday, July 15, 2013

I May or May Not Have Been Mexican in a Past Life

Blog It July Day #14

What is your last meal?

My brother and I both love Mexican food. (And I mean LOVE it.) There's no good explanation for this; we don't have a drop of Mexican blood in our veins. My mom says we must have been Mexican in a previous life or something. (I think the most likely explanation is that Mexican food is flipping DELICIOUS and has really impressive cheese-incoporation skills. Because cheese.)

Anyway, my last meal would probably be my mom's chicken enchiladas verdes. They. Are. So. Delicious.


My other top pick is fried chicken, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, etc. And watermelon. I freaking love watermelon.

And, in either case, tres leches cake from Cafe Latte.

If you live in the Twin Cities and you've never been, you should go to Cafe Latte. But if you do, you MUST get dessert. There really no point in going if you don't. Becuase, I mean, THIS --->

No comments:

Post a Comment