Friday, July 12, 2013

Zombies: Not My First Priority

Blog it July Day #12
How do you think you will fare in the zombie apocalypse?

Badly.

I am not a fighter, and I'm not in very good shape, and I haven't given this a lot of thought. Although, if I found myself with someone to protect, I would probably be a lot more determined and a much better survivalist than if I was only worried about myself.

I know several people who have actual zombie apocalypse contingency plans, so at least my friends would have a chance.

Also, I don't think this is likely to happen. I'm not saying it won't. I'm just saying, it doesn't seem likely. That's why I've decided not to be too worried about zombies. I'm going to focus on my three primary fears (paying off my student loans, scary weather stuff, and swarms of ants) for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment