Monday, July 22, 2013

Singing

Blog It July Day #20
What's one thing you wish you were really good at but have no talent for?

I would love to have an amazing singing voice.

I have always enjoyed singing. While I wouldn't say I have a terrible voice, I certainly don't have a great one. I always sing along with the radio, I often sing in the shower, and I occasionally sing at random times throughout the day. Especially if I have a song stuck in my head. So it would be better for everyone if I was a better singer.

I don't want to be a singer for my career or anything like that. I just think there's something wonderful about the ability to create beautiful music with nothing but your voice.

I can't come up with a photo for this post, so here's a video of my current favorite song, "Brave" by Sara Barellis:


No comments:

Post a Comment